(I love you.)
- All of these dresses. All. Of. Them.
- Portable burrito. When I was in Poland, my friends and I had the misfortune of dining at a “Mexican” restaurant, a night which became one of my regretted adventures. But, going to Chipotle in Paris (we were homesick!) made up for it. Burritos for days.
- Honey Almond Quinoa Granola. Do you know how much I adore Kristin’s blog? A lot. This granola looks to die for.
- Gregory Alan Isakov. Be still my heart. My roommate and I listened to this song all semester, and it’s still as gorgeous as ever.
- Music to my little introverted ears.
- Lemon Basil Shortbread Cookies. Yes. Please. In my mouth. Now.
- Just for fun. Because who doesn’t like ridiculous looking cats?